Low Voltage Silicone Rubber heaters have a wire-wound circuit sandwiched between layers of fiberglass-reinforced, high-temperature silicone rubber insulation. The thin profile transfers heat quickly since the resistance element is very close to the object being heated. Silicone Rubber heaters are resistant to temperature extremes, moisture, weathering, radiation, fungus, chemical attack, and have an unlimited shelf life.
Silicone Rubber heaters have a high dielectric strength, are flexible, and are a cost effective heating solution which are easily bonded or cemented to heat sinks or other objects to be heated. Delta Heat’s heaters can be virtually any size, shape and configuration and are the ideal solution for many low- and medium-temperature applications requiring heaters to conform to standard and non-standard heater shapes, sizes and dimensions. Delta Heat can work with your requirement to make the custom products needed for your application.
• 12VAC to 240VAC standard
• Standard power densities of 2.5W/sq in. 5W/sq in. and 10W/sq in. to cover a wide range of applications
• Operating temperature range of -70°F to 450°F
• Resistant to many chemical substances
• Rectangular, tape and round standard heaters in the most frequently requested dimensions for immediate delivery
• Custom configurations and watt densities available
• Consumer appliances
• De-icing and anti-icing equipment
• Electric motor dehumidifying
• Food service equipment
• Freeze protection for drains in refrigeration equipment
• Security cameras
• Vending equipment